Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

www.thimblebearyoriginals.com

linkgraphic.jpg (link image--hope it's not too big)

I have been working my hinney off (wish that were literal bear_tongue ) the past few days on this, to the extent that I've not even been on TT.  Well, it's done and up and running!! Yippee!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Let me know what you think about it.......pretty please!!! bear_smile    Any suggestions for changes that should be made? 

Also, anyone want to swap links with me? 

:hug:
Tracy

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Tracy! I think your web site looks wonderful! Your sight is very attractive and very easy to navigate. Great job!

Many Hugs Louise

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Tracy,
Your web site is really really beautiful...as are your kritters...great job!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Tracy,
I just checked out your new website and think it's great!  bear_thumb

Did it drive you nuts? Mine drove me batty when i did it  bear_wacko

If you want to swap links i'll add you to my site when i next update it in about a weeks time. Here's my link image and URL: http://www.gotobedbears.com

linklogo1.JPG

Lovely bunny by the way  :hug:

Penny

Iowa
Website

Thanks gals!!  I wanted to be sure it looked okay on anyone else's monitor too! 

Penny--YES.....it did make me batty (or battier than I already am! bear_tongue )!  I think I have a few bald patches on my head now from too much hair pulling! I am definitely not the 'web master'.   Thanks for the link. bear_wub  I will be sure to add it soon.......I don't have a link image made up......I'll get on that and post it here too!

Tracy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super great site, Tracy!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

First I think its great too. Now.....what did you use to make it.....who did you use to host it.....Can't you tell I'm still in the design (dreaming bear_tongue ) stage. Any more info would be very welcome! :clap:

Iowa
Website

Ooooh, cool new avatar Lisa!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Amanda--I bought a new program (that I'm learning as I go along....Aargh!).....Printshop deluxe version 21.  It's really pretty novice user friendly as that's what I am....novice user! bear_tongue   I followed the wonderful advice of Patsy for a web host.  www.freewebs.com  It wasn't too bad at all for a beginner to manage.  they also have templates that you can use to build your site if you don't want to mess with html stuff.  Like a dummy, I wanted to 'make my own', and I don't really know html code.  Luckily, I didn't need to as the pages I made in my program are uploaded and changed from graphic to html as they go.  Hopefully, I won't have any problems with that later on........

Tracy

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Found your website clear and easy to navigate. I found it a bit large for my screen but its probably my setup.

Loved you avatar and website 'doorkeeper'.

Sandra  :redface:

Board footer