Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01842-2.JPGDSC01840-2.JPGI got 2 of the most wonderful surprised in the mail.....and I have to share them with you:

first is a card from our lovely lady Sue Ann.....check out this envelope!:

I looked at that, and was flummoxed!  I knew it was one of her bears.....and then I saw where she did it.....so I'm going to go there and see if I can have a golly stamp!

Sue Ann, darling, you made my day.  I am not sure which tickled me the most, your stamd or your card.....I will have to put your card in the shadow box with your stamp....can't loose that!

And this lovely card is why she sent me an envelope.  Is she just too clever?

gotta love this lady as she quietly goes about teaching us new things all the time!

Thank you so much Sue Ann.....

hugsand gollyslobberkisses!

dilu

Uh Oh the gollies are starting to argue over who should be on the stamps.  Sheesh. Gollies love the spotlight!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

WOW! Dilu see, you start to receive your surprise parcels!  bear_wub  :hug:

What a great idea! STAMPS!!!!! WOW!
Sue Ann ..... bear_thumb  :hug:

Julia  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Isn't it neat.  I am going there after this to see how you do it and what the fees are.

Im glad you're back Julia.....its been a while and I missed my Russian friend

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The stamps are really fun thing.  I got Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 recently and while I was playing with it one time, an ad for this place showed up out of nowhere.  Had to try it out and I loved it.  It's really, really easy to do.  I'm putting in another order soon for another one of my bears.  The address is:
www.photostamps.com   

I'm so pleased that you like your ATC, Dilu . . . they are so much fun!

Julia . . . I'm so sorry you've been in the hospital!  Hope you are much better - we've missed you here!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you ladies  :hug:  I was in hospital with my daughter.. bear_cry

Sue Ann thank you for the link!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

What a great suprise, Dilu!  How nice of Sue Ann!   I'm sure the gollies are fighting about being on the stamp!  Keep them in line! 

Julia,

I'm glad you're back too.  How is your daughter?

Board footer