Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Hi Penny,

World Wildlife Fund is having a Panda-monium auction right now.  You can buy things like pandas designed by famous people.  I saw a panda autographed by George!  Now you can have your own George bear!   bear_grin    Here's the link:

https://www01.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/auction_bid.asp?AuctionID=3192&catname=World%20Wildlife%20Fund's%2025%20Years%20of%20Panda-monium%20Charity%20Auction

The bid is up to $425.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

WOW!!!!

I don't think my George obsession quite justifies $425 Chrissie - money can't buy you love so they say  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I do however have loads of George's autographs already - my sewing room has been plastered with them and piccies of him, no wonder i never get any work done! I sit there all moony over GC rather than getting moony with the Moonlings!
bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Thanks for the tip-off Chrissie - i shall keep an eye on the bidding for the bear.

Penny  :hug:

mlpicoct2000_01.jpg

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Penny,

It's only $425!  And it's for George!   bear_grin   bear_tongue   I thought money would be no object when it came to him! 

Stop looking at George and get to work on those moonlings!   bear_original

I immediately thought of you when I saw the George bear!

Board footer