Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm a 5 ===> THE NONCONFORMIST

Have fun!

=====================================================================

Your Birth Number

Once you have discovered your Birth Number, share your results with the rest of your friends!

Philosophy:

Our birth date describes who we are, what we are good at, and what our inborn abilities are.   It also points to what we have to learn, and highlights the challenges we are facing.

To figure out your Birth Number:

Add all the numbers in your Birth Date together, like in the example, BELOW... until there is only one digit left.

Example:

For a Birth Date of March 20, 1950 (also written as 3 - 20 - 1950) ... do this:

3 + 20 + 1950 ===> 1973
1 + 9 + 7 + 3 ===> 20
2 + 0
===>

Keep going until you end up with a single digit number.   In the example above, that number is 2.  So if you were born on March 20, 1950, your Birth Number would be 2.

Disclaimer:

A particular Birth Number does not prevent you from being anything you want to be!

Interpreting your Birth Number:

1 THE ORIGINATOR
2 THE PEACEMAKER
3 THE LIFE OF THE PARTY
4 THE CONSERVATIVE
5 THE NONCONFORMIST
6 THE ROMANTIC
7 THE INTELLECTUAL
8 THE BIG SHOT
9 THE PERFORMER

===========================================================

1 - THE ORIGINATOR
1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them thought of as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and would do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.
Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch.

2 - THE PEACEMAKER

2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitie they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.
Famous 2's: President Bill Clinton, Madonna, Whoopee Goldberg, Thomas Edison, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

3 - THE LIFE OF THE PARTY
3's are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don't always see them through. They like
others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.
Famous 3's: Alan Alder, Ann Landers, Bill Cosby, Melanie Griffith, Karen Roundbutt, Salvador Dali, Jodi Foster

4 - THE CONSERVATIVE

4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.
Famous 4's: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey.

5 - THE NONCONFORMIST
5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take
action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Famous 5's: Abraham Lincoln, Charlotte Bronte, Jessica Walter, Vincent Van Gogh, Bette Midler, Helen Keller and Mark Hail.

6 - THE ROMANTIC
6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
Famous 6's: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Meryl Streep,Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn.

7 - THE INTELLECTUAL
7 's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions.
Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers, uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what is not in the world at large.
Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana.

8 - THE BIG SHOT
8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the
good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss! They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus.

9 - THE PERFORMER
9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving foundation.
Famous 9's: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley MacLaine, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Carter, Elvis Presley

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hubby and I are both:

4 - THE CONSERVATIVE
4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I love this stuff for some reason...

I'm a 9...Performer

9 - THE PERFORMER
9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving foundation.
Famous 9's: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley MacLaine, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Carter, Elvis Presley

My kids must know instictively that I'm a 9... "giving away their last dollar to help..."

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

3's are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don't always see them through. They like
others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.
Famous 3's: Alan Alder, Ann Landers, Bill Cosby, Melanie Griffith, Karen Roundbutt, Salvador Dali, Jodi Foster

LMAO  Life of the Party LOL....

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

That's me1
I'm 6.
Shelli, we have the same stuff in Rusia too. Numerology! What a fun!! Thanks for reminding!

Shelli wrote:

6 - THE ROMANTIC
6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
Famous 6's: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Meryl Streep,Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hmmmmmm . . . I did the math several times and always came up with a 3.  Never thought of myself as being social or the life of the party - but can't argue with the numbers!  Who is Karen Roundbutt???

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I have to agree, Sue Ann... I am not so sure of the Life of the Party ... Roundbutt... LMAO

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Well, lookiing to the results so far, i can say our TT looks like LIFE OF THE PARTY MEMBERS!!

LMAO  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Julia

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hey that was fun, I'm a 4

4 - THE CONSERVATIVE
Famous 4's: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Mine came out as 8 which is so not me !!  I think I am a 4 like Arnold- "Go ahead...make my day ! "     bear_tongue

8 - THE BIG SHOT
8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the
good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss! They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

2 - THE PEACEMAKER
2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitie they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.
Famous 2's: President Bill Clinton, Madonna, Whoopee Goldberg, Thomas Edison, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Well, that's me - number 2 - "the peacemaker" which is quite accurate.  I hate to fight and always end up giving in, which is not such a great treat in certain circumstances.  The timing of this is interesting, as I am going through some things dealing with this exact issue. 

Hugs,

Brenda

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tammy... I'm sure Tami and I can agree to make you an honorary member of the "4 CLUB"!
At least you aren't a chihuahua!  bear_happy   bear_laugh

I thought I should be a 6
6 - THE ROMANTIC

BearPawsbyJody Bear Paws by Jody
Honolulu, Hawaii

Shelli,

I'm a 5 too!  THE NONCONFORMIST.   Hmmm, never thought of myself as an explorer, but I guess some of the characteristics are true...I like diversity and don't like to stuck in a rut.  bear_cool

Jody

K Pawz Guest

Well I ended up being a 7, the scary part of it is that most of it hits the nail on the head!!! Although I would like to be a life of the party as well :bday:

7 - THE INTELLECTUAL
7 's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions.
Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers, uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what is not in the world at large.
Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

lol...hmmm I am a 7 too...slow & steady wins the race...ohhhh wow...no wonder I am making Beaded Needle Felted Turtles now days!!!!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Hey, that's neat Shelli! I'm a 2:

2 - THE PEACEMAKER

I think I do fit this categorie as I am always trying to keep the peace and used to be extremely shy when I was younger and hated being alone! Like some of the others I see myself as more "the life of the party" now, but maybe it depends on the party!!!
Bear hugs, Edie
P.S. must be past my bedtime - I'm making so many mistakes on this - I hope this is the last edit!

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

I'm a 5! The Nonconformist.

5 - THE NONCONFORMIST
5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take
Famous 5's: Abraham Lincoln, Charlotte Bronte, Jessica Walter, Vincent Van Gogh, Bette Midler, Helen Keller and Mark Hail.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

hee hee  - I'm an uber geek so I am conservative in some senses but the rest is so not me - I am such a starter and not a finisher. ..I have never been a hard worker - I'll work hard at something if I'm passionate about it but my attention flits about all the time and I am way easily sidetracked.   Routine drives me insane and I am the most impatient person I know...it's pretty much my worst fault.

Well, I am stubborn but not especially persistant.  I'm also far too self-indulgent...maybe this is what I should try to be more like.  Have to say it's the first time I've ever seen Tina Turna and Maggie Thatcher in the same category  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

4 - THE CONSERVATIVE

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well well well. I guess I am a 9. That means that I am a performer. I always thought of myself as a peace maker with raising three boys and all. But I did receive a scholarship years ago from the Banff School Of Fine Arts for a drama scolarship. Well there you go!

Many Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Uuuuuuhhhhh oooohhh I'm a number 8.  Geeze, a big shot LOL  There could be something there, my family is always saying I'm too bossy, maybe I should listen for a change LOL

Daphne, they could have something there - sometimes I feel you should be nicer to yourself  :hug:   I mean that in a caring friendship way.

LOL What fun!
Danni

bearfacedlies Charlotte Deadman
Somerset/Devon border, England
Website

I'm a 1:

1 - THE ORIGINATOR
1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them thought of as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and would do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.
Famous 1's: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch.

and my partner (who's birthday it is today - happy birthday William!!!) is a 5:

5 - THE NONCONFORMIST

Great fun, Shelli, thank you.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Me a BIG SHOT NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 - THE BIG SHOT

Me the BOSS...what a joke!!!

I hate to be in the limelight.

Yes I am somewhat of a problem solver, but that's about it.

Good fun Shelli     THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

The Performer, that is me !! although the family always tell me it is the moon that affects me.

Lynette

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I'm a 7.hmmmm......   Yup.. I just wanna know why, who what and where

7 - THE INTELLECTUAL

Board footer