Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

A quick little reminder that the Good Bears of the World, Portland Paws den, will hold its Spring Celebration meeting this Saturday from 11am - 2pm.  I hope to see all you Oregon gals there!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  If you have any questions, please PM.   bear_original

Portland, Oregon
Website

Bringing this back to the top in case any Oregon gals missed it.  Remember, the summer picnic will be held at my home in July!

Aleta

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I hope that you had an enjoyable time at the Spring Celebration meeting, Aleta.
Wished I could have been there!

Hugs
Carolyn

Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Carolyn,  bear_flower
I wish you could have been there too!!  It was a great meeting.  We talked, ate, talked, ate and talked some more.  Conversation was lively as we talked about the Lincoln City Convention coming up in October, waning attendance in teddy bear clubs and shows in general and the clubs Teddy Bear Picnic in July (at my house).  I'm hoping that having the picnic at a home environment will attract more collectors.  Especially since it's an artists home!  My fingers are crossed here.  Now that I say that there will probably be a hundred people!!  Hey, the more the merrier.   bear_original  bear_original

Aleta

P.S.  I was the ONLY artist at the meeting.  Where were all the rest of the Oregon gals?  You know, all you have to do is PM me and I'll put you up at my home if it's too far for you to travel.  I do hope you'll all come to the picnic in July.  Doing a little arm twisting here!!   bear_happy

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Dang Nabit...I would have loved to come but I just read this.  Typical...I'm always a day late and/or a dollar short.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Aleta bear_flower

So glad that you had a good time at the Spring Celebrations meeting.
I am hoping that your Teddy Bears Picnic in July, will be a huge success .
Trust  that the rest of your weekend is going well.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Board footer