Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

littlekitty.jpglittlekitty2.jpgI had to share my silly cat pictures!  :dance: this morning my cat likes to help me make my bears for some reason? bear_rolleyes  she likes to try to play with my glass eyes right after I paint them. I have lost a couple of eyes because of her. So you think she is taking a cat nap in that basket! well think again she is pretending to. She is waiting tell I get up and turn my back! bear_whistle  then she gonna pounce on my freshly painted eyes! but I love her anyway!!!

also I would like to thank Krista of Kpawz Creations for making my new avatar!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_laugh  bear_laugh Sounds like a couple of cats in my house!!  Naughty kitties!! bear_grin  bear_grin

Your cat is beautiful, by the way.  I love the calicos, have one that looks similiar to yours in fact.....named Vanna White! bear_tongue

:hug:
Tracy

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

Thank you Tracy, her name is Littlekitty, my son named her when she was born and it just stuck! bear_original

zemeski Posts: 434

bear_rolleyes

Don't you just love your little helpers!! When I spread out my Mohair or fabrics on the floor here comes the cat and dogs to lay down on it. Just like I spread it out their for them to lay down on. They are always right in my way. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love them all.

bear_rolleyes

K Pawz Guest

I know exactly what you guys mean, I have 7 kitty's here along with my pooch and a bird....the cats love to come into my bear room and sleep in bins, steal peices, sleep on fabric and run off with things...as for the pooch he is a little nervous to come in here, because of all the creatures that he is unsure of what they are...poor baby....At least it is better now, than when I was making dolls, that was an adventure, anything that involved pipe cleaners was CATastrophy!!!!! Missing pieces and all...

You are welcome for your avatar once again Jamie bear_flower

Hugs
Krista

Board footer