Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I recently had to update my credit card information because it was expiring and now I'm having nothing but problems with them.  Just this morning one of my subscription notices failed because they say I have no "back up funding" for my instant payment.  Which makes absolutely NO sense?  It's all there...verified...money in the bank...yadda yadda yadda.   One thing will go through the next won't...I'm frustrated.

Between this and them STILL (after THREE YEARS) not changing my last name after my divorce I'm a bit annoyed this a.m.   How many time does one need to send them a copy of the divorce decree and driver's license?  Trust me...the divorce was boring and it's not that good a read.   bear_grin   bear_wacko

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Yes, paypal had an old checking acct number, I had made my new one the primary and they tried to charge the old acct.  For some reason when I tried to delete the checking acct that I had closed it wouldn't let me.  I had used the new acct for some time and out of the blue last time they charged the old one, then my back up credit card.  I figured there are some bugs in the system so I deleted my bank accts completely.  I feel safer with just a card, until I can open a special acct just for paypal.

Maybe there is a bug in the system, or someone new working there.  Who knows....
Joan

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

well, if you call the call center they are really super helpful! i had to update info, and it wasn;t working because it was linked to an ancient e-mail address that no longer existed. but over the phone they verified my info, and fixed it no problem! i know this was a like a year & 1/2 ago...i hope that the call center is still that nice! couldn't hurt to try...

Board footer