Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   Tricky woman!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh Daphne, I can just picture your hubby's face as you explained about 'cool' bear photography!!!  bear_laugh

You're so clever to think of that...and the pic of your wee bear atop the yougart is priceless  bear_wub   I'm now imagining little pixie bears climbing through the fridge and having a ball  bear_rolleyes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Too funny Daphne!  What a great Hubster!

dilu

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

:crackup:

Oh well done Daphne what a good idea. A ready made light box...

Trouble is mines cramped full of gooodies.... bear_grin

IS THAT SOME DELICIOUS CREAM CHEESE THAT CUTE LITTLE FELLOW IS SITTING ON? bear_tongue

Everyone if you bounce a powerful camera flash off a wall or ceiling it will reduce your shadows.

Also everyone that hasn't got a fridge or light box, putting a large white cloth sheet or big piece of card behind you and bouncing it off that, is a goodish substitute for  diffusing umbrellas.

PS  Daphne did you get my reply messages?

Lanie x

chris009av Real Deal Bears

wow Daphnie, thats what I call using your noodle. I will have to remeber that one  bear_grin

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh no Daphne,
I now you post your pics 2month ago but I missed it!  :redface:
The needle felted bear is so lovely and photos are great,  with the fridge light...  bear_wub

Hugs/Marie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I forgot all about this... I haven't had the chance to make any bears lately to use this technique again. Sure did work great and I'll definately do it again! I wonder if the inside of the microwave (after I clean it!!!!) would work just as well? I'm not sure it's quite as bright. I'll let you know!

Lanie... that's Yugurt, Boston Cream Pie flavored probably as that's my favorite! bear_tongue And I did get your PM and will respond promptly!!! Sorry!  :redface:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thats a cool idea!! burrrrrrrrrr for the little guy, but that is smart thinking!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Oh Daphne that is HILLARIOUS!!!!! 

(hmmmmmm.... may have to try that sometime.... I mean my bears are normally only 8" tall and under  bear_grin  )

And your wee one is a cutie pie!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Tammy wrote:

I expect I'll be doing Judi's class next !

I just signed up for it bear_original

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Daphne,

What a wazzo idea.  I'm going to try it on Monday ... well maybe Tuesday as the kids are off on Monday - and I'll post up my results.  It should be good for a laugh if nothing else. :crackup:   I'n not at all technical (ask Shelli) so if it works for me I can guarantee success for anyone else.

Hugs,
Sue

Board footer