Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

BIG POWERFUL PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Shari I just read your post now!  Sending you vibes and prayers for the best outcome for you.  Huge hugs hon  :hug:
xoxo sarah

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks girls, still waiting and hoping and praying and trying not to think about it  bear_tongue   bear_grin   bear_wacko

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks again for all your suppost and prayers..... I didn't get the job, it went to someone with more experience , my turn will come, there must be something better coming my way. bear_noexpression

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Aww honey,  h025.gif

that's the spirit though, it will be your time sometime soon, in the meantime, perhaps there is something you are doing right now that is far more important than you even know?  I truly believe that when our dreams are dashed it is only because we didn't know about the better dream waiting for us.

gollygood hugs

dilu

Deb Upstate New York

Mornin' Shari ~

Another opp will be along; I'm sure.  In the meantime, you learned a little about the competition and had some interview experience.  You're just getting limbered up.

:hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Awwww Shari,  :hug:  heres hoping something good will come your way soon... bear_thumb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Shari, honey, THERE WILL BE something better for you coming, not doubt about it!

Take care,
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer