Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How on earth has yours arrived when mine hasn't yet???  I'm in California and you're in ENGLAND!!!  Criminies.  I even checked our local bookshop, Barnes & Noble, just yesterday afternoon... and the issues aren't there yet, either.

I'm going to have to get on Mindy about treating us NorCal customers RIGHT!

bear_original  bear_flower   bear_wub

PS  You're welcome, Paula; I'm glad you're happy.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Shelli,
So california is still waiting too..  bear_sad
Sonya

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Shelli,  bear_flower
Still waiting in Oregon too!

Hugs and hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Not ALL of Oregon, though, because Shantell got hers DAYS ago.

I'm not complaining, per se, by the way... just dying of eager, wide-eyed anticipation!  I WANNA SEE!!! It's not a case of only TB&F arriving late, but of every subscription I get arriving late.  Or, as least, latER than some other places.  Note to self:  MUST harrass Chico post office on this... !

For a girl with long-term reward "issues" -- I prefer my rewards quick and immediate -- that's like putting a bone before a dog and saying, "Don't eat, Rover."  Maddening!

Laughing here...

Dilu Posts: 8,574
Portland, Oregon
Website

Shantell got her copy already???!!!!  Something is surely amiss here.  I've already received my TBR and the two magazines usually arrive around the same time.  Hmmmmmmm.

Maddening? Yes!!  In triplicate!!

Hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Well, I don't have my TBR yet either, so you win.

bear_tongue

Portland, Oregon
Website

It's always nice to win....especially on such a lovely day.  I think winning should come with a party though! 

Hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well I don't have TBR yet!!!   So does that help any at all...  bear_tongue

It is strange that I have my TB&F  in Scio (pop. 600) and I'm not even really IN Scio...and you don't have yours yet in PORTLAND...hmmmm!!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Mine just arrived this morning....so you should get yours soon Paula....your advert looks great!!!

I've not had time to read much yet, just a quick flick through,.....but it looks a fanastic read.....three  pages on TT,
with all your wonderful ads.........!!

Yvonne.

****woops!!! missed a page.......see you've got yours now Paula!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well, mine is still not here! Oh well we always get it late.

hugs Louise

Bev College Place, WA

Got mine several days ago, gladd to know I'm not always last.

g015.gif

Mine is coming by way of Mars, I'm sure

n055.gif

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm hoping Mindy won't mind my offering this... if she does I'll delete this post... BUT:

I have a small handful TB&F's (this current issue) that were left behind at my show last weekend. TB&F sent them free to me for a promo at the show. If any of you do NOT have a subscription or better yet, have never seen TB&F or live outside the US and have a hard time getting it here is your chance to see what you are missing! I'll be happy to ship you a FREE copy.... you just have to pay for actual shipping charges!!

I only have a few so let me know right away if you'd like one!! Email or PM me with your address!!

:hug:
Daphne

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: My copy just arrived :dance:

Mindy, your article on TT really caught the feel of the place. Virtual place bear_thumb

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Glad those who have it like the issue, and especially the TT article. I was a bit anxious about it.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the people in England are confirming what I've been saying about overseas subscriptions: you can't get the magazine on newsstands, but you can subscribe and get it before people in California! Plus, with the exchange rate what it is, it's affordable (unlike my $80+ subscriptions to the British mags!).

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I got mine on Friday I had a busy weekend, that is why I did not say anything about it I was not able to read it till yesterday late!! I like the article and all the pictures! You guys look great!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

MKinsey/TBF wrote:

you can't get the magazine on newsstands, but you can subscribe and get it before people in California!

This is how I feel about that --->

hmph_1.jpg

FYI... I still don't have my copy.  And neither do our local shops that carry it.

images.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Seeeeee... shoulda come to Maine!! Ayuh!!  :crackup:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Omigosh, poor Shelli and Dilu--

bear_whistle Not to turn the screw, or anything (heh heh) but you both look and sound FANTABULOUS in the TT article.

Mindy, really--your article felt so much like 'being here' that I found myself lsquinting around for the post reply link, then thinking waaaaaaiiit a minute :doh:

You definitely nailed us.  bear_thumb

And I'm happy to report that my ad has brought in two (count 'em, two) orders already!  :dance:The Hubs, who paid for it, is very pleased!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Eileen wrote:

I'm happy to report that my ad has brought in two (count 'em, two) orders already!  :dance:The Hubs, who paid for it, is very pleased!

SUPERB!  And a perfect example of how working (and, sometimes, paying) to stay "top of mind" with collectors really does reap dividends that can be measured!  Yay for you, girlfriend!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original It's true, Shelli (I knew it must be, just took a while) :hug:

Eileen said

Omigosh, poor Shelli and Dilu--

Not to turn the screw, or anything (heh heh) but you both look and sound FANTABULOUS in the TT article.

jumping0002.gif

GollyGeeWhilikers Eileen,
That's really nice to hear!

jumping0045.gif

I'll be reading it soon....how long can it take her to finish anyway?!

gollyhugs

dilu

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original OK, Dilu and Shelli, I'm going to start thinking your copies into your mailboxes . . . . . . . ommmmmmm

Board footer