Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
krystolla Fuzzbutt Bears
Columbus Ohio

I'm so sorry Shantell. The kittens were loved while they were alive and that's the best us humans can offer sometimes.  bear_cry

-- Erika
Fuzzbutt Bears

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Shantell, I'm so sorry to hear that the little ones didn't make it. Big hugs for you and Skippy. :hug:  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

Shantell!!! I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel !!! I know that both you and skippy will be fine and the little butterflies that were dancing around her was so beautiful !!

I think maybe those precious little babies were just to small and weak to make it !!!

Bug Hugs To you !!!

Claire

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Sorry to hear about the poor kittens...

Just keep giving skippy all your love and you will both be happy!
I am sure the poor darling mom knew what she did.
Life can be so hard!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks everyone...now this is really my LAST post.  bear_tongue

Skippy is doing fine.  I have no idea if she is still carrying any more babies or not...I guess time will tell.  She's still fairly plump so although not a common thing it is possible that the two were preemies and she will carry others to term.

She has decided the garage is the place to be at nighttime.  The past two evenings she's ventured into the garage and found the second bed I made for her and just makes herself right at home and seems to care less when I shut the garage door (auto).   She's waiting patiently in the morning for me to let her out. 

Hugs to everyone for your concerns....I so appreciate it.

Shantell

Pages:

Board footer