Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks so much Jane for sharing your wonderful photos with us all her.
They are great and it is neat to see the faces of some of our TT's and all the great Bears and their tables.
Sorry you were not able to get a photo of your stand. Lovely to see your wonderful Packito - Congratulations
on a much deserved win!

Thanks again.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

gbrame the piece parade
North Carolina

Hi Jane,  Thank you so much for the lovely photos.  I know that may sound a bit odd, seeing as how some of them are a bit out of focus, but I still think they are great.  And this is because I was able to get a real feel for the show.  Especially enjoyed the one where you can see a bit of the show layout in the background.  I like seeing the individual tables!  Look at all those Shoebutton Bears!  And then all those other bears, too!  It would be great to be able to wander around looking at them all in person.  Since it's a bit of a 'drive' from here  :crackup: this is the next best thing.  Thanks for taking the time at the show to take the photos and then share them all with TT!  ~ ginger

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Great pics Jane, I enjoyed them immensely.

Just love your new blue bear Milo he looks wonderful.

Hugs,
Sandi

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Jane,  thanks for the photos.  They're great, don't be so hard on yourself.  Congratulations on Packito ! ! !   What a delima for collectors with soooooo many wonderful bears to choose from.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They are wonderful pictures Jane. I wish...sigh.... that I was able to see it all in person. I loved the peek of the Hall.   Thankyou for the pics.I have enjoyed perving on all the bears.  bear_thumb

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Gorgeous piccies Jane!  Thank you so much!  Seems like it was a wonderful show!  I would love to see those shoe button bears close up!  BTW, so glad you made it  bear_grin   Is sarah all better?

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

The picture where great Jane what a lovely show thanks Jane

bijouxbear Bijoux Bears
St John's

Hi Jane
It was lovely to see the photos bear_thumb .  I used to do Ally Pally when I lived in England and loved the atmosphere of the show. Thanks for bringing back some great memories. 
Karen

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Yummy pictures, Jane, and don't be so hard on yourself! I loved them--such a treat to see these shows :hug:

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

the photos were wonderful. Let's us feel part of a show we would not otherwise be able to see.
Thanks

Stellajella Wien

Jane, thank you for giving us a bit the impression, that we have been there ourselves, at this exciting location!
Must have been a wonderful show.

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer