Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

jellybean9.JPGAWWW Thanks, Tracy!!!!

I just finished Jellybean a few minutes ago! Here he is finished!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh my goodness..........Jellybean is just too cuuuuute!!! bear_wub  bear_wub   You are on to something here Kim......this is a great look! bear_thumb  The whole look just reminds me of candy.......and who doesn't like candy!! bear_grin Perfect name too, by the way! bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How adorable, Kim . . . just love those noses - really colorful!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahh Kimmy, they keep getting better and better....what a grand idea, and how cute are thses guys!

Love the new twist on your bears.

dilu

Kathleen Pa

Kim, Jellybean is really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
:clap:  :clap:

Kathleen

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

oh don't you just want to eat him up bear_wub  He's too cute with his candy necklace (that's what it reminds me of, those candy necklaces!)  Really great job Kim on this little one from head to toe he's perfect!

:hug:
~Chrissi

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jelly bean is adorable Kim. I can hardly wait to see the Schnoozlebee Bears that go with all those yummy looking noses! bear_tongue  bear_flower

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

He's so cute I could just eat him up :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   No seriously now I'm hungry for jellybeans bear_happy
I just adore him Kim, and I can't wait to see who else comes to life with this new idea of yours..........keep 'em comming!

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

Board footer