Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_wacko  Oh Yes, Shane
Actually I'm pretty good at setting myself up with impossible tasks but by the time I get to the show I am talking incoherently, forgetting how to dress (once went to an awards show with my dress unzipped), and generally removing all doubt about me being the CraZy cat lady bear_whistle 
Karen

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   I know exactly what you mean Karen,  we did a show one time  I went to bed at 3:00 and STeve stayed up until 5:30 and we had to get up a 6:00.  We both were so out of it, I don't even know how we got through the show.  that was the last time we pulled a stunt like that. 

hugs

Shane

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Show displays....

Here are the canvas cubes I used... my photo booth isn't set up to take photos of such big displays so please ignore lighting and all. This is just to give you the idea. The darkest brown bear is 12" and the biggest bear is about 16" just to give you an idea on size. The dark brown bear is sitting on 3 cubes all folded up. The cubes are 12 in. square. I've seen them in all different colors at Wal Mart, Home Depot, Target, etc.

3cubes.jpg  2cubes.jpg

1cube.jpg  folded.jpg

P

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Daphne, those boxes a great!  What a fantastic idea!!!!!!!!  I will look for those on my way to work tomorrow.
P.S. I love your bears I especially like the little one in the bottem left box of the 1st photo, who is he?

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks Andrea. That's Andrew.... one of my "Checkerbeary Cubs". He's available on my website: http://www.backroadbears.com/available.htm  bear_original

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Amy.jpgHi All,
I use old suitcases & child size ironing boards.  I pack my bears in the suitcases to transport. I have some old hat boxes that are sturdy & lightwieght. I change up my arrangement each time & bring in a few different seasonal props. Am attaching a shot from Schaumburg.
Amy

Board footer