Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

My deepest sympathies, Jane, for you and your family.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think the loss of a child must be the worst that can happen to a family . . . my condolences to you and your family, Jane.  I wish peace and comfort to you all.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane, my sincerest sympathy to you and your family.  What a very sad thing to happen.  Keeping you all in my prayers .   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Shelley Kooterboocubs
Brighton

I know that words cant take away your pain but just know that I am praying for you and thinking of you :pray:  :hug: Shelley

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Jane
My heart is saddened by your families loss,  it is so hard to lose someone we love and when that person is young, it makes it so much harder, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. I try very hard to have something good, come out of something bad, so I am asking everyone reading this to tell someone you love, how you feel, call a dear friend and tell them what they mean to you, be kind to a stranger. After the tragic events that happened at VT I called my son who is at college and told him I loved him and was very proud of the adult he has become.  Jane if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, know that we are here for you.
Bless your family and may the days ahead of them be blessed.
Hugs
Jodi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

:hug:   bear_cry   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Prayers and best wishes to you, Jane.............   bear_sad

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Jane....

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.  Going through a situation like this a few months back with the death of my cousin (aged 21 and a mother of a 7 month old) I know what a difficult and trying time it can be, but I know that everyone's thoughts, prayers and hopeful messages really touched me and made me feel better.  We are all here for you at this time.

One saying that helped me through was this :

"Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are heppy."

Many Hugs,

Jeremy

Kathleen Pa

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Kathleen

beary_clairey Luton

Jane,

I am so sorry for your families loss!!! My sincerest condolences!!!

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Hugs

Claire

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Dear Jane you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

puddinjack Bay Street Bears
Bristol, Tennessee

Jane, I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my prayers.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Wendy

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!  :hug:  :hug:

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Jane, I am so sorry to hear about the lost of a loved one!  My thoughts are with you.
Hugs,
Julie

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Im so sorry, my prayers and thoughts are with you and all your family Jane  :hug:

Board footer