Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Okay.... Where is Danni, and what have you done with her?!?!
Just kiddin'  :rose:
You look fabulous  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have been noticing the change in your photos over the months and thought that you must be losing weight.  And what a great inspiration you are, indeed!  You are gorgeous either way, my friend, but for your health's sake, I'm so glad you were able to accomplish shedding those pounds - or kilos.  Thanks so very much for sharing your story and photos.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

You look stunning Danni........well done you!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Wow Danny
That is SO well done.
Congratulations with your new you.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Wow, Danni!  Fabulous!  Keep healthy and take good care of yourself!  :clap:

Kimberly W.

K Pawz Guest

:clap:  :clap: WoW Danni you look fantabulous!!! Awesome job!!

hugs,
Krista

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Danni Hun! You look absolutely wonderful! But I must say you were one beautiful lady and soul before! Luv Yah!

Hugs Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You are soo awesome and pretty! I'm soo very proud.

I know how hard it can be to loose weight the healthy and proper way, i was almost there until I get pregnant.

Good for you, thanks for inspiring us.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Danni,
     First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!  It's wonderful that you were able to get so much healthier on your own.  You should be proud of yourself.  The new picture has the added bonus of making you look younger as well as gorgeous!  :clap:  :clap:

hugs,

Brenda

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Well look at you, little Missy!!  You looked beautiful before....and now you're gorgeous.  Zowie!!  You give those of us who stuggle daily with weight issues renewed sense of hope that if we forget dieting and just get into healthier eating habits and get our behinds into a more active pace, we too, can succeed.

What an inspiration!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

WHOO HOO !!! Congratulations !!! Wow I bet you feel on the top of the world !! You look GREAT !! I am so proud of you . Good luck with the new life change. Wow, thats great !!!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Wow Danni, your an inspiration!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Well done, and what a diference  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

WOW Danni you look almost like two entirely different people- great work! :clap:  and I agree with whoever said you look so much younger- not a bad thing at all! lol... congrats! I am sure it was hard work but boy you must be so pleased with the results.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awesome Danni!  You look GREAT! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   I am sure you feel as good as you look too. bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:redface:  :redf :hug: ace:  :redface:    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Thanks so much for the words of encouragment - I just thought I would post a message to let people know what's happening!!!!

You are so right - it has been so expensive - the worste thing is dropping a dress size (don't get me wrong, THAT's great) but dropping a size just as the weather is changing.  I am hoping I'll get more ware out of my clothes now - as I don't have so much to loose.

Just you wait BUBBLES!!!!  When I see you next  bear_angry  bear_angry  :crackup:  :crackup: Thanks Ilze for letting the cat out of the bag - LOL I don't mind...really... bear_wacko  

Ahh you girls are great!
Danni

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Danni, I am happy for you and you look great!!! Way to go!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Danni you look gorgeous! What an accomplishment! May I ask how long it took you to reach your goal? I have a lot of weight to lose but I can't stay with it and I feel such a failure.I seem to lose about 10 pounds fairly easily but end up gaining it back again because I think I can "cheat" just a little!!!! :doh: Congratulations! Sincerely Jane D.

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Danni
Great for you!!!!!!!!!
Amy

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow Danni! that is great and well done for all your hard work. bear_thumb

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW, DANNI!! The hard work paid off! You are absolutly glowing!!!  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

You look like Toni Collette but much more attractive!!!
What an amazing transformation, YOU GO GIRL!!!!! bear_thumb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Danni, I am soooooooo proud of you - what a fantasic effort.  It must be an amazing boost to your health and wellbeing as well.  Losing weight is extremely hard, and, I think we can all appreciate the effort and dedication this has taken.

I have recently been attending a Dietician with my husband as he has some problems with elevated sugar.  It has been amazing to have her explain lots about foods etc. and their contents, which I must admit, I never bothered to check out properly.  The Dietician will never let us speak the word "Diet".  She thinks diets are crazy and only temporary.  She constantly talks about a "life change".  When you talk diet it implies that you can go back to your old ways eventually.  If you talk "life change" it means you very gradually change your ways, slowly lose the weight, and because it has become a way of life, you don't put it back on again.  We have found the Dietician really helpful, but as with all health professionals, its helps if you get someone you "click" with and can work together with.

I think you are amazing that you have managed this fabulous result all through your own efforts.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Danni, WONDERFUL news, best part of all is that you are feeling better too - WELLLLLLL DONE  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:

HUGS
Catherine
x

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to you! You look beautiful! You go girl!!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Well done Danni!  That's amazing, especially considering your cfs  :clap:   I know first-hand how that can affect motivation let alone finding the energy to exercise!

Board footer