Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

for October #2 but I really really love #1.

Marion

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great pics!  For me it would have to be pic 2 ... primarily because the colours jump out at me and for me, that's what Autumn is all about.  Now, if you'd asked about November, I'd have definitely picked pic 1!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I like them both - but No. 2 best for October

Hugs Ali x

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I do prefer the second one two for a calendar. Colours are just perfect to highlight every detail.
But I would love to see the first one as a postcard or poster size... It is so stunning!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Thank you so much Everyone for your helpful comments. Most of you seem to prefer no2, but I have chosen no 1 for the calendar. I think it is very unusual and very different to the other photo's that i have seen for the calendar. Both were really great but I thought that no1 had the edge.
Sorry to go against so many of you. :hug:  :hug:
Thanks again,
Hugs Chloe.xx

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

WOW... quite the responses on the two pictures.  Thank you to everyone for helping Chloe out with the one that she would like for the calendar.

I hope to get the calendar to the printer by Friday, so if you would like to order a calendar please let me know so I print enough.  As this is my first calendar, I can only afford to print a little bit over what is on hold.

Hugs,

Julie

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Number one! It is a stunning photo! The bear is wonderful. I love how you do the wings.

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Chloe...

They are both wonderful pics, but my vote is for number 1...

Jeremy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Chloe what a tough choice that was !!!  Either one was perfect for October.  I really couldn't decided as they are both so different.  But, there was something unique about that first one.  I don't think you could go wrong with either choice.  Great bear and great job again Julie !  bear_thumb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Hard choice but I'd say #2.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I know you already chose, but I vote for #1.  I think they're both great, but #1 is different and #2 has been done before.

Board footer