Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jane, your bead work is stunning....I can just see one of your pretty girl bears accessorised with

them...have you thought of combining the two in some way? I too have a passion for jewellery in all

its forms, and these beads are absolutely beautiful.....do let us know when you are ready to sell

them!!!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Jane: What a creative soul you are. Beautiful beads.....

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely amazing Jane! I am in awe of the beads and their beauty! You are such a talented lady and I am glad you are still making bears. I cannot wait until you start selling your jewlery!

Hugs Louise

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

I am so envious, lampworking is so cool! Your beads are gorgeous, they're not good enough to sell?? really??

I agree, not enough hours in the day. Life itself is too short - I want to do too many things!

I agree re: bear eyes, you think you'd ever make any?

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Jane says....

I wish each day had about 40 hours in it - and I had the energy to survive those days!

Dont we all....... bear_grin
Beautiful beads  Jane. Is this the type of glass work that you can make little animals and weaved glass baskets and such?

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Those are beautiful Jane. You can do both by making little lampwork bead necklaces for your bears. Kill two birds with one stone  bear_tongue
I think it's the artists in us that make us want to be a Jack of all Trades & a master of every single one of them, but there reallyi s only so much time in a day.
Great job.
Big Hugs,
Denise  bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow - your bead work is wonderful Jane.
I know what you mean with not having enough hours in a day! and hope that you manage to find time
for both your bears and beads.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Thanks everyone - no I won't be making glass eyes.  Just beads - glass eyes don't have holes in them, and I'm only making beads that have a hole right through.  I don't think it would be worth the time and learning curve to figure out how to make the glass eyes.

Matilda - Yes some "lampworkers" make little animals, but I think the woven glass baskets is another type of glass work.  I have purchased a few glass fishes and horses from some of the lampworkers on ebay, and they are just incredible.  It will be quite a while before I tackle anything like that.

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Wonderful creations.  I have been doing some beading and love working with the colors.  There are too many kool things in this world to try and not enough hours in the day do them. bear_wacko

Board footer