Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I have been trying for the last hour to list on Ebay.com.  Because I am from Canada, it keeps asking me for a "valid sip code" and says that my postal code is not good enough.  I think it is something to do with the shipping options, and I can't  figure out how to get around it.  Anyone else having trouble?

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I think someone else had that problem not long ago and it was figured out that it was because they were offering calculated shipping.
   Perhaps if you check that section and see if you are offering to ship flat rate or not-  I have listed recently and had no trouble but I offer flat rate shipping

Thanks Karen - I had to do that - so stupid, as I never had to until now, and I am not sure just what "flat rate" means anyway.  I wish they would stop trying to "improve" things.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Jane, I had the same problem too trying to list my panda, but there were others here having the same problem outside the US - if you take a look at this and scroll right down you'll see a answer from wonderful Ellen with what you have to do in the shipping section -  I'd have been lost without this help -

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19660

Hugs
Catherine xx

Thanks Catherine - that is what I ended up doing.
With not being on here for a few weeks I missed that thread - thanks for sending it.

Board footer