Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts . . . yes, Luckye was young, very pretty, and oh so sweet.  Hers was an unnecessary and, I'm afraid, painful death.  It does make it harder to take under those circumstances.  I do feel so badly for your friends, Daphne . . . that was an indescribably cruel and definitely unnecessary act of violence.  I do hope the guilty ones are caught.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Gee  :doh:
I am going to have to pay more attention.
I'm sorry Sue Ann to read about your kitty - how terrible.

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sue Ann my hear goes out to you. How so very sad to find your poor Luckye like that. Loosing a loved family pet is so distressing. (((((((((((((BIG HUG FOR YOU)))))))))))))))))

Jane.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Sue Ann,  :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about poor Luckye! What a terrible thing to see and cope with.  Hugs and Prayers for you

Eileen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Simply terrible.  I can't even imagine how personally violated they must feel as a result of the robbery itself, then to top it all off......  their poor dog!  It's just terrible.   :mad:

Beary truly,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Daphne, I was so disgusted when I read about your friends.  What is this world coming too.  How can someone be so cold-hearted to shoot a poor innocent animal for a few trinkets.  Scary really.  My heart goes out to your friends, they must be in shock and very angry. 

Sue-Ann, I'm so sorry about the loss of your cat.  We don't realize how attached we are until they are gone.  They are part of the family and we grieve for them. 

Big Hugs to all of you  d050.gif

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Daphne, 
I am so sorry about your friends' family member, their cocker.  My mom currently has 2 cockers from a rescue group, and DH and I babysit them a lot.  I also grew up with a cocker, and I was heartbroken when she went to doggie heaven.  They are members of the family.  How could someone be so cruel; I hope whoever did that is severely punished.  It's one thing steal stuff, but another to kill an animal for no reason.  Sending many hugs their way.   :hug:

SueAnn,
I am so sorry that you lost Luckye.  It's so hard to lose a member of the family.  Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:

I hope the cocker and Luckye are playing together and happy in pet heaven.  I tried to think that the cocker I grew up with is up there running around and playing and having fun. 

Chrissie

Board footer