Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Daphne,
I think that must be the ONLY positive thing about having a mastectomy these days. Apparently they take the fat from your hip/thighs and/or stomach and pump it into the breast area to reconstruct natural looking breasts instead of the more obvious implants. I've been wondering if they need donors for those not 'lucky' enough to have fat reserves to use. bear_grin bear_grin

BTW...your photo is amongst the nicest in the user pics..you're a real honey and I don't see any sign of a double chin on yours!

Kimbee...my 12 year old daughter has HUNDREDS of freckles on her face and she hates them so much. I think they're cute, but her 'friends' don't help matters when they tell her she should start wearing foundation. bear_angry

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Penny said

It's not me photo, it's me face   scary bird ha ha ha

why am I the only ugly bear artist at teddy talk?

PenPen  when you stack the deck against yourself what can you expect?  So Stop being so wonky and get a good clean pic up there, you silly girlikins!  What are we going to do with you?

But I do know one thing.....we can't live without you..so play nice

And put up a nice pic....pretty please.....

Its scarry to look in the mirror and see new lines.....but I remind myself I earned them the old fashioned way.....

and where I am others will follow...we don't get outa here without a few wrinkles and gray hairs.

So do what I did....I married a very near sighted guy who can't see the wrinkles!  :thumbsup:

I love all the beautiful photos and the one wonky one of our very own Pen Pen. 

So Miss Penultimate....here's a thought from your wonky friend.  Even with the missing tooth and the ugly drawn on glasses your are a d... sight prettier than what's 'er name, the Duchess of Cornwall? who aspires to be Queen!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Now I think I'll go light a candle....we all look better in candlelight  :lol:

bear_tongue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Di said

Now I think I'll go light a candle....we all look better in candlelight

I look best in the dark! bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry

Jane

Pages:

Board footer