Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Melisa, Thank you so much.  bear_original I have been watching your new bear auction and have to slap my hand when I get near the bid button.  bear_cry *wink*

hugs .... :hug:  :hug:

Hi Sue Ann, thank you so much. Mr. doorman.  bear_original I am giggling here becuase I forgot to post his name. His name is Chester Chevalerie Esg. The interview was a blast. We all had a great time with Chester. Thank you so much dear friend for the well wishes for the studio gallery.  :hug: I am opening on April 1st. We will have a grand opening celebration gala. I have a good friend coming to play his sax beside Chester. It is going to be so much fun. I wish you could come and some other dear friends from TT.  Well, I know you are there in your heart.
I will be sure to post all the latest happenings.

hugs kassie

puca bears puca bears

Oh Kassie - he is just wonderful :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Glad to hear the interview went well - but I  imagine that it must have been a bit un-nerving.............ooohhhh - it's all SO exciting!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Hi Melisa, Thank you so much.  bear_original I have been watching your new bear auction and have to slap my hand when I get near the bid button.  bear_cry *wink*

hugs .... hug  hug

:crackup:  You know, you shouldn't slap your hand... it knows what it's doing!   :crackup:   Thank you, Kassie... I wish I could afford to keep him!

Oregon

Hi Maria, Thank you hon. It was kinda un-nerving. we artists like to hide in our studios. "scare-dy-cats"  bear_grin but really it was so much fun once I forgot about the camera. big Hugs back

hi Melisa,

You know, you shouldn't slap your hand... it knows what it's doing!

:crackup: You may be right. But my bank would not. *wink* I know what you mean about wishing you could keep him. I feel that way about many pieces I create. But we would never make a living if we kept them all. And. What do they call those people who just keep collecting cats and dogs - hoarders? We would be known as creative hoarders of our own creations.  :crackup: Seriously thou - it is all about sharing the joy of creating with others. I love to see the face of someone looking at my work. It is a really kick!
hugs hon - and I will still watch - even if I have to slap my hand.  bear_original

kassie

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

OMG !!  absolutely fantastic are you talented or what!  I am gob smacked he is just amazing  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Fingers crossed for you and your gallery  bear_thumb

Raewyn

Oregon

Hi Raewyn, thank you so much.  bear_original  :redface:  bear_original I am so glad you enjoyed him.  bear_original  bear_original
Thank you for the well wishes on my gallery. It is going be great!!!!!

hugs kassie

Oregon

hi everyone, for everyone who asked about updates on the shop. We have been working so hard to get it done. I am limited to my time on the internet, but have posted some pictures of the process shots of the shop. I will be posting the event posts as well after April 1. You can find them on my Facebook blog and more updates to come. You can find me here - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= … 9&ref=name
or if you have problems finding me you can email me or pm me  and I will send you the contact info.
Thank you everyone - what a wonderful time it has been getting ready.   bear_original

hugs kassie

puca bears puca bears

NEARLY there - good luck on the BIG day.........I'm sure it will go tremendously well! Just wish i could BE there, hon
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Oh, this is so exciting! Only 3 more days...

Chester Chevalerie, Esq. is one of the best representatives of an Artist's Studio I've ever seen.

I (We) am/are SO PROUD of you - I wish, in the few years I've been on board here, I'd known of your sculpting ability; you have this hidden talent that I never knew of and just would have appreciated your talent even more had I known!

hggzzz,
Bobbie

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

I love  your work and admire your artistry. I know you will be very successful!!! Post pictures when you can.... :clap:  :hug:

Oregon

Hi Maria hon, thank you so much.  :hug:  :hug:  I wish you had been there too.  bear_wub It was so much fun. We will talk soon dear friend.

Hi Bobbie & Michelle, thank you so much. Bobbie your kinds words mean a lot. I am very pleased with Chester. He has been a big hit at the Reed. Thank you.

The work is done and the opening was amazing!!! I got a lot of publicity and news paper coverage. I am so pleased and very very grateful to some special people at the Reed Opera house for all their support. I have updated pictures on my Facebook, please forgive me for not posting here. I am a 9-to5 girl now and have limited time for internet posting. LOL 9-to5 wow never thought I would ever say that again. Been many many years since I had a 9-to5 job.  Well, at lest it is my 9to5. :-)
So please go have a look and enjoy. I will update my albums often as things process. There will be a Comcast commercial that will be coming out soon and the CCTV video coming out soon I hope.
Again - you can find my Facebook here. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile&id=1541006559
Please do join in on the fun. There are many artists on Facebook and some you know from here.
Well, thank you again everyone, I am off to rest and be ready for work in the morning.
hugs kassie

Board footer