Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Amy thank you so much for the update!  Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way still.... for Scott's healing and for you  to keep your energy  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sending more good well wishes to you both, Amy.
I hope that Scott will  be making a good recovery and sorry that he had the fall and may have torn his rotator cuff.

Thanks for the update and take care Amy, sounds like you must be exhausted and so busy.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Appreciate the update, Amy.  My goodness, you and Scott have been through a terrible ordeal.  I'm so glad it wasn't worse, but it's bad enough to have totally turned your lives upside down.  Sending hopes that his shoulder is not so badly hurt and that he will totally recover from his injuries.  Sending you big hugs and tons of energy . . . you are an angel.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yay, for the good news!!! Ouch on the rotator cuff! I can only begin to imagine how bored Scott is! And frustrated but good for him for being positive! I think its easier for the patient to be positive than it is the care giver some times! I'm sure you are exhausted... you certainly have your days full!

I will contimue to keep you both in my prayers! Sending huge comforting, healing hugs your way!

hug.jpg

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Cut out a bunch of bears Amy and teach the man how to hand sew, he might as well be doing something while he's watching TV. Hmmm but with the cuff being torn that could be painful too .

Thanks for the update sweetie and you guys hang in there, all our best to Scott and glad to hear he is getting back to cooking.

big hugs

Shane

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Amy, I totally missed this whole thread .  I am so sorry that you and Scott has such a scary thing happen.  I am glad to hear that he is recovering , but how unfortunate about his fall.  I pray that he'll   fully recover.  I'm sure it must be a struggle being confined though.  You take care too.  Being caregiver is a stressful job too.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

You were all definitely being watched over. bear_innocent   I'm so happy there were no life threatening injuries.  I wish you all a speedy recovery!

Hugs,
Alison

puca bears puca bears

Sounds like things ARE  progressing for Scott and you, Amy.........but it's a slow business...........
lots more hugs ad positive vibes for you both
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Thanks all for your kind thoughts & prayers!   :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Went to the doctor yesterday & found out Scott is in for at least 2 more surgeries. We will be going to a knee-replacement doctor on Wednesday. Then will have to wait for other repairs.

Amy

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Ha! I just posted in Clarion! I hope that his replacement ends some of his pain!! Mine have been great and mine were just from Old Age/Aging!

I've always maintained that the pain of a surgery recovery is never as bad as one just continuing to go downhill.... Scott will continue to be in our thoughts & prayers!
He's a trooper - - - and you're a Task Master, who will see to his rehabbing!!!

hggzzz,
Bobbie

Board footer