Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a beautiful baby!!! Congrats on having a new baby and so sorry for your loss of Spooky!  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

he is a real little charmer, I had a chocolate point siamese for 21 years growing up, they are wonderful characters.  I think Shadow is a really sweet name.
Big cuddles,
Catherine x

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

What a cutie! You sound like you're having loads of fun with the little kitten!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Kimi: I am so glad you got a new baby to love. Good for you. I adore Siamese cats. I've had them for over 20 years. They are the smartest of all the cat breeds. They are like having dogs in cat suits!!! I too have a blue point and two seal points.

My beloved Dara (the name means "star " in Siamese) passed away last November and he was a Blue Point. He (yes he was a boy) was the greatest joy.  I got another Blue shortly afterwards and it helped so much to have another little furry to love. I named him Nekko (Nekky for short).

Your little "mesey" will play fetch and play games. They are very social beings and they will talk to you if you talk to them. They will get into everything for they are very inquisitive. Here is a Siamese breed profile:

http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/siamese.html

puca bears puca bears

Hi Kimi
I am really happy for you - a new kitten is just what you need to help heal the recent hurt. And he is utterly gorgeous bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  - I look forward to more piccies (pretty please!)

huggies
Maria

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's adorable, love the pictures you have taken  bear_wub

Pauline

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I just caught this thread Kimi, awwww, isn't little Shadow precious!!!!!!  Big hugs to you sweetie!!  :hug:  :hug:

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

ooooooooooooow, shes sooooo cute, i really do have a soft spot for cats, i adore them xxx

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a sweety!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer