Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

evie055.jpgwow, three more postcards arrived from the gingerbread man today, as modeled by a mucky faced evie!!!
one from california, i think thats from beverley, one from wisconsin, is that from you becky? and another from  pat hage in new jersey.
thank you so much, suck lovely postcards and lovely little messages i really do owe you all one xx
BIG HUGS  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  KIM AND EVIE XXXX

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub So happy to help, if only all the world could be as great as making this little girl happy with all the post cards.  Life sure would be a lot more simple.  She looks so cute holding the cards.  I bet Evie was a hit at school.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Evie is just so darn cute  bear_innocent   Looks like she is enjoying all the wonderful cards.  Her Gingerbread man is quite the world traveler   bear_happy

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hi Kim,

Yes, that card was from me, and I LOVE this photo!!! What a dear, happy face Evie has!  bear_wub And what good ideas she has, too. This is going to be quite an exciting story to tell at school.  :dance:

My best to you both,
Becky

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

The gingerbread man gave me the postcard of the bear in the snow to send from Long Beach, California.  I am glad that Eve liked the postcard.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

thanks you xx and thanks gail, sorry, i left you out there, such lovely postcards. evies off scholl now for a weeks and has been waiting for the postman all morning but we are having postal strikes here at the moment and he hasnt been yet!!
ill be sure to keep you all updated as postcards arrive xxxxxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, we got post again this morning finally, hope it returns with lots of cards for her.  I took a friend's Flat Stanley for her wee boy last year all over Scotland - as I was on holiday for a couple of weeks I went a bit overboard and he ended up with a blog too to keep the kids in Illinois up to date  bear_whistle

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_sad  What a rotten time for a postal strike.  I hope the post gets back to normal so Evie can continue to get these postcards.  Its been a delight to see her getting them round the world.  Boy, that Gingerbread Man can sure moooooooove !!  bear_laugh

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

The Gingerbread Man was here, took some pictures.....all ready to be mailed, but have to wait until Monday!!!! Hope your Postal strike ends soon so all the mail gets to Evie. The Gingerbread Man was concerned about me getting to the Post Office, but I told him not to worry, I will send it out Monday Morning.

Ellen

Elaine1 Stavert Bears

Hi there Elaine here from Stavert Bears, just wondering if there are any fellow bear artists or collectors near Malvern in Worcestershire....would be great to hear from you!  bear_smile

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

The Gingerbread man came roaring past New Zealand Evie      and so there is a post card winging its way but remember it will take quite a long time as it is so far away.........I wonder how the teacher and children in your class are loving all the cards. You will have to teel us how many the class received altogether.
Love your photographs
Hugs
Sandra

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I managed to get the gingerbread man to take a break from his activites here in portugal and send Evie a card.... i was successful and he has sent it xxxx

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

evie084.jpgevies had 2 more... a little card with a class picture inside, all holding little gingerbread men and a gorgeous postcard, from arizona, i think thats fromn you joanne x thank you xxx
and the other is from halifax nova scotia, i beautful postcard  and a little bag with some lovely autumn leaves in, the gingerbread man was lucky enough to enjoy thanksgiving, which iv just had to explain to evie as we dont have thanks giving in the uk. is that one from you tammy? thanks so much xx
evie has invited herself to yours for next thanksgiving!!!
thanks again, theyre beautiful x
everyone has put so much effort in and its really appreciated. theres a weeks school holiday here now for half term, she cant wait to go back and show off her new postcards from the ginger bread man, shes had 7 all together now.
youre all great x :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
im not sure how many the whole class has so far but i can find out!! thanks to all of you, me and evie are teachers pet!!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Awe bless her little heart, she looks so adorable  :hug: .  I'm glad my card , and leaves arrived and that she got a little lesson on Thanksgiving bear_original Tell her she is welcome anytime !   It was so fun to help out.  Can't wait to see how many more arrive !

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Well you can tell Evie that I just saw the gingerbread man go bouncing across my backyard in a kangaroos pouch I just managed to see him as he gave me a wave and now there is a postcard on it's way from Australia (must have stopped off here on his way to New Zealand).

Hugs for Evie

Raewyn

puca bears puca bears

Kim - Evie's photos are a delight.............hoping for lots more!
huggies
Maria

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

PEPPERMINT0261.jpgHELLLLOOOO, POSTMEN WERNT STRIKING TODAY AND EVIE RECIEVED 2 MORE BEAUTIFUL POSTCARDS, IM THINKING OF SEEING MORE OF THE WORLD!! THEYRE ALL VERY INSPIRING POSTCARDS.
THERES ONE FROM PORTUGAL, I THINK THATS FROM SUSAN, AND THEN ONE FROM AUSTRALIA, IM NOT SURE IF THATS FROM RAEWYN OR CLARE,  BOTH CARDS ARE  LOVELY, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH X
EVIE'S SAYING G,DAY SHE WANTS A PET KANGAROO AND TELLING ME SHE WANTS A GELADO (ICECREAM!!!!)

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

That one was from me Kim it didn't take long at all to arrive I'm so pleased. :dance:

Raewyn

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

So glad you Evie received it, it was a great pleasure joining in. and we are still eating gelado as we are still in the 25 degress here

hugs susan

xx

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I hope I haven't left this too late it has taken me longer to get around that I thought but if not I will post in the next day or so.  What the heck I will post anyway.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

helllooo, shes had more!!!! thank you, having major p.c problems at the moment and i do have pictures but im on a really old laptop which i cant upload them onto, but as soon as its sorted ill be on it!!!
evies been quite poorly for the last couple of days so your postcards have really cheered her up, shes had 4 more one from frort mohave from eva summers, thank you, she loved the charm you sent and put it on her lunch bag!!  another from ellen , northen new york state, the pictures you sent where breath taking xx
shes had 2 more come this morning, one from new zealand with a map of the island on the front which evie has been telling her sisters is a treasure map, thank you helen, she has a little globe and everytime she gets a postcard i have to show her where in the world it has come from, luckily i havent got stuck yet. but i didnt know you where the 1st country in the world to see the sun rise, you learn something new everyday!!! it must be the teacher in you!!!
and a butterfly postcard from jeremy in ontario, beautiful thanks jeremy, it made her giggle that you couldnt catch the gingerbread man!!!
youre all fab, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shes a lucky bunny, thanks to all of you x

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

eves003.jpgstill having problems with everything in my house that now doesnt work!!!! my cameras loosing images, and iv lost the one with evie holding eva and helens postcards, sorry, and theyre at school now.
managed to save this one though, evie was feeling abit poorly but shes much better now x

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Evie, this has been such a fun thread seeing all your lovely photos and all the cards and how how post can tie us altogether so easily
So sad to hear that you have been poorly, but glad you are better so that you can go to school and enjoy your cards with your friends.
It is such a great idea
Stay well, Evie
Hugs
Helen

Board footer