Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Cyndee,
You are in my thoughts about your health. I wish you all the best as you surely deserve it! bear_wub Love your panda hug too bear_grin

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Hi Cyndee!    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thank you for sharing the great pictures - pandas have such appeal!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I have a very good friend near where I live that has had a brain tumor since before we met - with the new medication she's been taking, it has been shrinking and she has been doing so much better.  I hope that you get relief for yours quickly!   :hug:

I know we'd all enjoy seeing your bear rooms when they are ready!   bear_original

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Love your panda picture.  You are such a pretty lady, hope you will be able to feel better soon.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Love that picture Cyndee, do you favor panda's?  I love the polar bears and then the grizzly's.  I love to watch the nature shows on TV.  Hope you will be feeling well in the New Year and get those bears into those rooms, don't feel bad, my bears are also in storage.  I miss looking at some of the great bears I have, but with the house up for sale, I had to declutter.  One of my favorites is a huge bear my son in law got at a garage sale of a brown bear by Gund, with real leather ears, nose, claws, I call him Munch.  He sits guard of all my stuff in storage, he is about 3 feet by 3 feet. just an all around great bear.
Thanx for sharing your hug, and I printed you out and put the picture on my bullentin board here at work.  I have all kinds of pictures up there.  Now I have Cyndee and her hug.
take care,
Hugs pat

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

I love your panda collection.
I need to try an artist bear.
I only have the Charlie Bears but I think it about time....(wink)

Thanks for sharing your picture!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Jolene is that a Charlie Bear you have? I just found out what they are. They are nice bears. I too love Pandas and ploar bears. Panda bears of browns and creams tones are different but I really like them.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Dear Cyndee love your photo I love Pandas too! What a fabulous hug 900 bears I wish! My hubby is spending today putting up new shelves in my bear room can't wait to get home and put them up. I hope you are soon feeling much better  :hug: thinking of you.

Hugs
Raewyn

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

What a Fabulous photo!!!!! What magazine will it be in?
Sorry to hear that you have such a huge challenge health wise to overcome...life can be soo unfair!
I hope the teddy angels are with you :hug:
Hugs Linda

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Cyndee I am SO sorry to hear  about your health problems   bear_cry   I hope you get better very soon  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Thank-you so much for sharing, hope to see the rest someday!! You are such a strong woman! Lots of prayer filled hugs to you, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

karenaus Melbourne
Website

What a lovely collection Cyndee- but I can see from your gorgeous doggy you have wonderful taste! hehe

To think thats just *part* of the collection- I hope you'll share some more with us sometime.
    Karen

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Thanks again everyone. :)
And for all the well wishes.
I will post soon some hoilday pics of some beautiful bears I have.
I think you will enjoy them and recognize what artist made them. :)
I think it's fun picking out who made them!

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I love Pandas and Polars too Cyndee, I seem to make more of them than anything else!  bear_original  bear_original
Hope you're feeling better  bear_flower  bear_flower
Bear Hugs
Linda x

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Hi Cyndee, thanks for sharing some of your collection with us.  They are fabulous.  :dance:  :dance:

Also sending you big hugs for your illness and improved health soon. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow, they look wonderful all together, it's a pleasure to see them all.  Do hope you can get them out of the boxes soon and more importantly that your health improves soon  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs

Pauline

Us Bears Pennsylvania
valewoodbears wrote:

...Do hope you can get them out of the boxes soon...

What?!  Bears in boxes?!   bear_shocked

No, Bears belong on the sofa!  In front of the TV.  Give them the remote control and a plate full of chocolate cookies!

Boxes!  Indeed!   bear_wacko

bear_whistle  bear_happy  bear_grin  bear_tongue

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Cyndee,

I am so sorry to hear you are not well  :hug:   I hope you feel better very soon!  bear_flower   

Your bears are beautiful!  Your hug is amazing, 900!!!  I have 3 and I feel so honored to have them.  bear_original

Please take care, you are in my thoughts!   :hug:   bear_wub

*Jeannette

Murrieta, California

Thanks again!
Jeanette I would love to see your three! bear_original

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Cyndee, I am SO sorry to hear that you have a brain tumor.  bear_sad   Please know that I am sending you tons of love, prayers, and bear hugs to you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Wishing you the best 2010, especially health Cyndee.

Love your pandas, such a diverse bunch, very inspiring  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Hi Cyndee,

Here is a picture of my little collection.  I had forgotten to count my new little ornament I received in the swap (forgive me Nancy!)  so I actually have four.  bear_smile   
From left to right:  Cerise by Joy of Kara's bears, she is my newest little one!
My ornament from our swap, by Nancy of Dog Patch Critters. 
Apple Dumplin' by Sue of FenBeary Folk,  from our summer swap.
And last is the tiny little panda.  I bought her on E-bay some time ago, but she came with no tags and the artist I bought her from is no longer a registered user.   
I love them all!  bear_wub    They sit here on my desk so I can see them all the time.  I love making my bears, but there is just something special about adopting a bear from another artist.  To have something that they have put so much work and love into is wonderful!!   bear_wub

Take care Cyndee!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
*Jeannette
002.JPG

Murrieta, California

How adorable Jeannette!  bear_wub
Thank you for posting a picture. You have a nice variety and all are so cute.
I think you are not alone. Most artist I know have a collection however many are on the small side. Nothing wrong with that! :)
I think they know how easy it would be to collect and just keep on going! I think because they create bears in a since each one is a part of them and regardless of letting them go to other homes they will always be a part of them. So in a since they have many.
Cheryl, thank you. :)
I appreciate everyone's concern, well wishes and prayers for me. I really didn't want to burden any of you. My intention was to show you some bears and explain why many are put away for now and why I looked so tried. :)
I have received many PM's and again I thank you all. You all have the hearts and souls of giants!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Murrieta, California

Dear sweet Gail,  bear_original
Thank you for the beautiful Polar Bear Post Card.
It was so thoughtful of you to think of me and remember I love Polar Bears!! bear_wub
I hope to see you at the show on the 16th-17th as well.
Herbie is getting excited to see some new teddy bears! bear_original

Pages:

Board footer