Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Me too Linda! bear_original
I'm like a kid in a candy store over this!
I think I need to get out more. :crackup:

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

You so deserve it Cyndee! You are an inspiration to me and everyone on here bear_original Linda did a fantastic job and she is also so wonderful bear_original

Murrieta, California

Brenda thank you. :redface:
You all have been so kind to me. And Linda is wonderful person with a great big heart like so many of you. bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Cyndee, I just added your ornament to the tree.  I got mine today so I could safely look at yours LOL.  Isn't Jack beautiful !  Mine is red bear_original  Linda is a sweet person, and I am honored to have met her in person.   I can't think of a more deserving person to receive this special surprise either !  It does warm the heart when nice people do nice things for other nice people  bear_thumb

Murrieta, California

Thank you Tammy!
I'll have a look. bear_original
This has been really fun. Maybe someday I will met her too in person as well as you and many others. We are all so spread out over the world.
Thank goodness for Teddy Talk. bear_original

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Oh Cyndee, he's just too precious not to keep out all year.  I think he will remind you to celebrate the Christmas spirit every day and bring to mind all the friends (including me!) that you've made through teddy bears.  Yay for teddy bears and good people!

Murrieta, California

Thanks Cathy. :)
He is still out with some of my small bears. At the hoilday I will add him to the tree. :)
By the way I love your avatar! bear_wub

Board footer