dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Lenora, for sharing the good news.  :hug:

Becky

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Not read thru all the mail, trust that everything is working out.

Lynette

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Oh, Lenora, what wonderful news.  I am so happy that he is coming back to you all.  Lets hope he keeps progressing and comes home soon.
Still praying for him and you and the whole family.
sending a lot of bears hugs to go with it. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :pray:  bear_wub
Hugs pat

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Such good news Lenora!
Just proves that the combination of prayers & "bear power" are an unstoppable combination!
So pleased for you & your family....
Much Love,
Julia x

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

How wonderful to hear such good news only one way to go now .... forward  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

:hug: Raewyn

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I am happy to hear your son is doing better Lenora.  Brain injuries are very scary as I know only too well with what happened to my Dad.  I really hope your son can get back to normal and has no permanent damage  :pray:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and concern for my son.  I was so excited today...with help from his male nurse he was able to walk to the bathroom!

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I am so amazed at his recovery - we can be a powerful lot when we pull together for one of us!  Just keep remembering to take time for yourself as well.

puca bears puca bears

This is tremendous news, Lenora - I am SO happy for you, your son and the whole family :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Wonderful news!!!!   Prayers from everyone and their bears will continue and help him on his way to recovery.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

That is wonderful!  I'm so happy for you!  And I hope the good news keeps coming!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Wow, glad things are picking up so well for him, hope things continue this well  bear_original

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

How, what fantastic news these are! I am so happy he is improving everyday!

I am sure all the bear power is helping Roger a lot! Probably as much as all the love he is given...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Us Bears will be retuning their radar to target the new location!  Please make sure your receiver Bear is set up and ready to direct the signal.

The Bears tell me this is important.  They say it has something to do with the phase cancellation frequency or something like that.  I don't understand it.  It's all very technical.  bear_happy  bear_happy

We're all very glad to hear Roger is up and around!  We all hope he'll be well enough to go home soon!  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

This is great news Lenora, sending more positive vibes and prayers, that Roger's recovery will be speedy.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Wow great news Lenora, i am so pleased that Roger is doing so well and thankyou for keeping all of us up to date, i am never surprised at the support TT gives.

great big hugs Susan xx

Missouri
Website

When we got home from church we got a call...Roger had a seisure and it was so hard that he broke his back!  They are taking him back up to Cape...
How much can I take?  How much can he take?
bear_sad

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:pray: Oh my God Lenora, I am so sorry to hear about this set  back.  Was the seizure due to the fractured skull?  I hope this will get better, we will are continue to pray for your son, and the whole family.
Be strong :hug:
Hugs Pat bear_flower

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Sending Prayers for a recovery and strength for the both of you.
hugs,
nt

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Lenora, massive prayers coming your way for Roger.

Us Bears Pennsylvania

It's not unheard of but it's not common, either.  Just keep your fingers crossed and consider it another bump in the road to recovery.   bear_noexpression

Bear Power transmission back into full operation!   bear_thumb

Missouri
Website

Thank you so much for your prayers...I do so appreciate it!  Yes, the seizure was due to the skull fracture.  He is on seizure medicine but I guess it wasn't strong enough.
This morning they are saying that they need to do back surgery...we need to talk to the doctors in charge on Wednesday...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh goodness, Lenora, what a dismal turn of events for you, Roger, and your whole family.  I wish for him successful treatment in the hospital and a quick recovery at home.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh Dear Lenora,

I am so sorry to read about your son's setback. 
We are still here sending you all the bear power and positive thoughts we can muster. 
Hopefully everything will still turn out alright.   :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Oh Lenora....  me and my bears are sending lots of hugs to your family too!  I hope this is the last set back for your son and that he recovers quickly.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer