Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Hi Cyndee...  I have not had the chance to meet you yet as I just returned to bear making after a 5 year absence.  I wish you a full and speedy recovery! 
Here is a BIG GET WELL TEDDY BEAR HUG!  bear_flower

Cindy

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

welcome back!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Great to see you back on TT!!
Hope you are healthy and happy again real soon!
Take care of yourself !
:hug:  Lindax
Rose.jpg

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

OH CYNDEE, you had me scared to pieces. I am so glad that you are back, I'm very sorry that you have been ill. It's nice to know you are on the mend and slowly getting better. You are truly missed on here and we all have been thinking of you. Take your time and get better, we will all wait for you to heal and get back to your normal self.  Sometimes we get so busy in life looking after other people that we tend to forget to look after ourselves.

Big bear hugs sweetheart and glad you were able to post and let us know you are doing better.

Shane

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Welcome Back Cyndee !!!!  It is so nice to see you here again.  Take care bear_original

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Welcome back,  You've been missed.  *hugs*

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hey Cyndee
i haven't been on TT for a while but what a great surprize to see a post from you.

I hope little Dona Ana has given you lots of pleasure and hugs, i throughly loved making her for you. As you can see you have been greatly missed here and when you look at all the responses on here from everyone it must give you an amazing feeling thayou can see how much you have touched everyone lives.

stay strong and positive lots of hugs to you :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

Susan xxxx

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I haven't been around, but I'm sorry you've been sick and I hope you continue to feel better.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Cyndee: I did not know you  have been ill. I hope that the worst is behind you and you are on the road to recovery. I know how hard it is to keep  your spirits up when you feel so sick. So know we are all here for you and in your corner.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Cyndee, yelllllloooow! I am so glad to see your post! I was gone from TT for a long time, and I didn't really know you (except your cheery photo!), but I saw Peter's postings and prayed for your recovery. I know it is awful being so sick. Are you beginning to feel better? Are you perhaps working with an naturopath/MD?

Big bear hugs to you, Cyndee. :hug:  Please pop in when you're able and get your teddy bear fix with us. We're pulling for you!
Debora and the Crew

Pages:

Board footer