Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gail, I never received the list . . . did you not get my PM with my info?  Is it too late to add my name?

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

I've been really busy with work -- but I'd add my name to the list, if it's still open.

Bear in mind (pun intended?) that it's only the 13th November -- at least give things another week?

-- Thomas

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Hello!  The third (and hopefully final) list of participants for the 2010 Year End Holiday Greeting Card Swap has gone out.  Please check your name and address carefully on the list and report back to me by private message or email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com with any corrections.  Hopefully the list is fine.  Thanks to all the participants for their interest.  Happy holidays!

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I never got my list and I sent it in at the first. Bkbears@sbcglobal.net         Denise Shannon     Bearly Kidz Bears

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I never got my list either and I think I was the third one to sign up.  If I am not on it this year, I understand it may be too late.

Long Beach, CA

Some holiday card swap lists were sent out by email.  Other lists were sent out by private message on TT, if I did not have the participant's email address.  Please check for private messages if you do not seem to have gotten a list.  Also check the spelling and postal codes--and inclusion on the list--one more time.  If I left anyone out, or if there are any corrections, I will issue a fourth list this weekend.  I want to make sure that everyone who signed up has a chance to participate in the card swap.

Long Beach, CA

I will be issuing a fourth and hopefully final list.  I left someone off the list.  I am sorry for the omission and wish to make the correction.  Gail S. Thomas

JanetB Posts: 112

Not having done this before, please excuse a dumb question, but what kind of card should I send?

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
JanetB wrote:

Not having done this before, please excuse a dumb question, but what kind of card should I send?

Anything you like is OK, Janet.  bear_thumb
I participated last year and I got the most diverse kinds of cards: some funny, some melancholic, some small, some large, some homemade, some with teddies, some without, ....  anything goes !  bear_tongue

Most importantly, it's just great fun getting cards from all over the world.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Long Beach, CA

I sent out a fourth and final card list today.  Sorry that it  has taken so long.  Eva Summers, you're on the final list.  Now I really do have to get my cards!

Long Beach, CA

If you signed up but didn't get your fourth list, please send me a PM or an email to plumcottagebears@gmail.com and I will send you a list.
Thanks to all participants.  Gail S. Thomas

Board footer