Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hi Jane, Thankyou! Domino is also one of my favorites, he was adopted my one of my favorite collectors, which was nice.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Very cute little bears terrie :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful, Terrie!

marie Debonaire Bears
Virginia, USA

Cute bears Terrie!  I really love Wiley - such a cheerful looking little thing!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a wonderful display Terrie!!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Bearcasso_web.jpgLovely, Domino is so sweet but those mini's and Patches are gorgeous too.

I have made one bear that is a different bear to normal she is recycled upholstery from a lounge (was throughly cleaned).  I called her Beacasso

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Thankyou Irene, Sue Ann, Marie, Paula & Bronwen, it is always fun to show off some of the crew bear_grin  bear_grin .

Marie, Wiley was the very first bear that I put on ebay and I was so excited when he got a bid. That was when  I began to think that maybe there was a place for my bears out in the  bear world! bear_original  bear_original

Bronwen, I love little Beacasso, she looks so happy and pleased with herself, she just makes you smile. bear_wub

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow, I didn't know this topic was still growing !
How wonderful  to see everyones great bears !!!   bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_laugh

Hi Bronwen, Beacasso is cutest !  bear_flower
How wonderful that you created him from recycled fabric ! Bravo!!  :clap:

Shelli ! I love your multiple color bears !! I never thought of using " Close Colors" to mix
but your Sweetie is just simply Gorgeous !!!!  Her glass eyes and nows,  paws are
perfect mach for the mohair.  bear_wub   bear_wub

Paula, Sue-Anne, Daphne, Deb &
Judi, Dilu, Julia, Gina, Terrie thank you all for sharing your great bear photo !!!
I love this topic !  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

bluebbboyfrontonnormal.jpgforgottonwithawards.jpgcriskrinklenormalspotlightwebflowerspost.jpgHere are a couple I have made over the years
the top one I gave to a friend for xmas. He named him 'redRommel'
I used 9 different fabrics on this bear. 3 on the head
4 on the arm 3 on the leg 2 on the body
The other two are some of my first designs.

WA

I have to say that this posting has been one of the most pleasureable I have read in a long while. Every ones bears and friends are just marvelous. True eye candy!!! will keep popping back to this site in the future just for a bit of a gander.  You are all SO<SO CLEVER!!!!!! bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great bears with oodles of character Matilda!  This thread is fun isn't it?!!  I've enjoyed seeing all the 'scrap' bears very much and now have the urge to make some more.  bear_original

WA

It's all the mixing and matching that you do with your heads Paula that intrigues  and draw sme to your bears.
I cant wait to see what you will do when you add needlefelted details. Spectacular like Judi I suppose. bear_thumb  Matilda bear_grin

Board footer