Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

SignCorbett.jpgJohnny Depp...great actor :clap:. And not bad to look at either!!!!  bear_whistle

And Matthew McConaughey is cute, but I prefer John Corbett (similar looks, don't you think?). John was in The Wonder Years, and Northern Exposure (one of my favourite all time programmes!).

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Butler4.jpg

Gerard Butler bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Incredibly-Hot-Men.jpgI like my eye candy tall, intelligent, gravelly-voiced, hairy, grizzled, intense, stubbly, deep, rough-hewn, tousled, and usually, also -- older.  And, apparently, also ... brunette.

No wide-eyed, button-nosed, smooth-skinned, man-child will do for me.  Nope.  I don't like sweet or shallow or cute in my candy; no melting, buttery easter mints.  No pastel-toned meringue drops, masquerading as guys.

No... I like strong, and to-the-core masculine, in my dude candy.  Give me ALTOID MAN anyday!  He's gotta be surging with testosterone, right to capacity, to catch my eye.

Clive Owen.  Eric Bana.  John Cusack.  Alan Rickman.  Viggo Mortensen.

Yum.

<sigh>

Deb Upstate New York
Shelli wrote:

I like my eye candy tall, intelligent, gravelly-voiced, hairy, grizzled, intense, stubbly, deep, rough-hewn, and usually, also -- older.  And, apparently, also ... brunette.

No wide-eyed, button-nosed, smooth-skinned, man-child will do for me.  Nope.  I don't like sweet or shallow or cute in my candy; no melting, buttery easter mints.  No pastel-toned meringue drops, masquerading as guys.

No... I like strong, and to-the-core masculine, in my dudes.  Give me ALTOID MAN anyday!  He's gotta be surging with testosterone, right to capacity, to catch my eye.

Ahhh ... then you could add the gorgeous Mark Ruffalo.  Altoid Man?  LOL!  Ahh yes, John Cusack ... love him.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Shelli - as a matter of interest......  bear_whistle

..........i am pals with a good friend of Clive Owens Mum so get a bit of gossip about him occasionally.......but sorry, i can't tell anyone or i won't get told any in the future and i could'nt bear that!!!

Penny - my claims to fame's are so lame  bear_tongue

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Yes!  Mark Ruffalo... Vince Vaughn (that boy is 6'4".  <sigh>)  Exactly!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

gotobedbears wrote:

..i am pals with a good friend of Clive Owens Mum so get a bit of gossip about him occasionally.......but sorry, i can't tell anyone or i won't get told any in the future and i could'nt bear that!!!

Yeesh... you really know how to hurt a girl.

:)

Just get his voice on tape for me, gossip or not.  It can be my lullaby... he's just so dreamy.

<--- and that's saying a lot, as Shelli is not really the type to swoon, especially over celebrity types.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Helena, you're on the right track! He also played in Sex and the City for a while.

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Johnny Depp  bear_wub ...need I say more.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Good Lord it's getting hot in here!  Shall I find the hose?  LOL  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Warmest (and I do mean warmest!) bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

kimkc Australia

Eye candy: wow, the list is huge!! Joaquin Pheonix (as well as a great actor) Johhny Depp (same as an actor), Jared Leto (we are just seeing him in Oz now on that Supernatural show, think thats it), Heath Ledger (most of the time!) bear_wub
Good actors, well, that list is huge too.

Oh, and Vin Diesel! What a perve that is bear_happy

Deb Upstate New York
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Good Lord it's getting hot in here!  Shall I find the hose?  LOL  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Warmest (and I do mean warmest!) bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Stop it ... you're getting sweat all over the board!
  bear_grin  bear_tongue  :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Johnny Depp, Vin Diesel, Brad Pitt (of course) The Rock ..... I am not sure about the actor thing though..

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh my!  what a topic lol  bear_tongue
Reading so many mentions of Johnny Depp....who's watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lol.  Isn't he dreamy in that lol haha  Terrificly wonderful movie tho   bear_laugh

I love Eric Close, Orlando, Michael Shanks (Stargate), John Cusack ummmmm...too many more lol.  and someone mentioned Cary Grant...he is my fav old time actor for sure...love love love his movies and could watch them over and over. 
Hugs Sarah

Board footer