Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I'm having a really blah day. I don't want to do anything. I've tried to work on a couple different things but I put it away after 5 minutes. It's after 1:00 p.m. and I'm still in my pajamas.  bear_ermm I don't know what's wrong with me. I want to do something, I just can't figure out what it is. Daniel just came in trying to give me some ideas to get in a better mood. All I heard was blah, blah, blah....and then I yelled at him and told him to get out!

As for bearmaking, when I'm in a good mood I love doing it. When I'm in a blah mood like today, it's very boring just like everything else. My favorite parts of bearmaking are the sewing or crocheting, whichever applies, and doing the heads. I do save the heads til near the end, because if I finish that first I know I will never finish the rest of the bear! I hate, hate, hate stuffing and jointing. I have lots of body parts lying around at the moment.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Ha ha ha ah ha ha ahahaahah - lots of body parts laying around eh?

Sounds like the family better run for cover before they get the old chainsaw massacre treatment too Sandi!
bear_laugh   bear_tongue   bear_grin

I should'nt worry too mush Sandi Luv, i get really snippy for a few hours but by the next morning i'm as happy as Larry again. I reckon it's all just part of being  a woman - we're allowed to be a little stroppy sometimes, it keeps the men on their toes ha ha ha
bear_whistle   bear_thumb   bear_flower

Penny - PJ's are perfect for wearing around the house as are jog pants - but please change before going to the shops :doh:

Well, at least I'm capable of laughing today! That's good news.

But, yes, everyone should stay out of my way. Daniel just let the poor dogs in the house. They got yelled at because they stink! I ran em out of my room and closed the door. My kiddo is in here with me though, braving the storm.

I guess it probably is a woman-thing.

We ladeeze are reknown for being unpredictable Sandi - don't sweat the small stuff - at least you did'nt kick the dogs!
ha ah ahahahaah

No, I didn't kick them! bear_laugh

I'm not really sweating the small stuff, but I'm bored of being bored! I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow, but geez what am I gonna do all day today?

Sandi - wishin right now that I liked to drink  bear_grin

hahahaha  bear_tongue

give yourself a facial or a manicure, throw a Disney dvd on and enjoy yourself!

Yeah, I guess I'll go check to see if there's anything half-decent on tv today. Oh we have Superbowl today, but I'm gonna pass on that!

Don't blame Ya! Yuk - SPORT  bear_tongue

It's Rugby over here at the moment - i think there is a lot in common between the two actually - lots of overgrown men running and hitting each other at full pelt whilst chasing an egg shaped ball

Oh Well, they say women are mad !  bear_tongue   bear_grin   bear_laugh

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

For me the question isn't "do I ever get bored?"...it's more like "are you ever NOT bored?"

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The movie FRENCH KISS is the cure for every bad mood that ever hits.  It's just too cute and sweet, while being kinda funny and cynical, and who can resist Kevin Kline and Meg Ryan at her most self-depracating and aware? 

That... or the FRIENDS DVD's.  Pop one of those in and I guarantee that within a single episode you'll have forgotten what it was that was bugging ya.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
Shelli wrote:

The movie FRENCH KISS is the cure for every bad mood that ever hits.  It's just too cute and sweet, while being kinda funny and cynical, and who can resist Kevin Kline and Meg Ryan at her most self-depracating and aware? 

That... or the FRIENDS DVD's.  Pop one of those in and I guarantee that within a single episode you'll have forgotten what it was that was bugging ya.

One of my personal favorite movies!!!

Board footer