Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I still think of my grandparents. They are special people. I'm lucky to still have my parents, but losing grandparents, at any age, is very hard.  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:hug:  Vicki, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss  :hug:

I'm also a little envious that you had such a wonderful grandmother. My father's mother died long before I was born, and I rarely saw my other grandparents. It sounds to me as if you had a wonderful relationship with yours. I know this only makes the loss harder, but you and your grandmother were very blessed to have shared such a loving closeness.

Eileen

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Gros bisous( big hugs) :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

My deepest sympathy, Vicki. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I know how difficult it is to loose someone close to you.  Always know that we are here for you.

BIG GROUP TEDDY BEAR HUG(((((((((((((((((((( :hug:  bear_wub  :hug: ))))))))))))))))))))))))

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

:hug: Sorry about your Grandma Vicky :hug:
Laurie

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your Grandmother, Vicky.  Please accept my kind thoughts and warm hugs,   :hug:  :hug:
Aleta

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Lots of hugs, Vicki  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Thankyou all so much for your condolences and thankyou for all the hugs you have all sent me, i really needed them.

Its so kind of you all and i am very greatful  :hug:

I know its hard to lose someone that means so much to you and i also know it will get better as time passes and with friends like you all on here i know that i can talk to you when i am feeling low and that means to world to me. I feel very blessed to have had such a loving grandma and will always remember her.

Hugs to you all and thankyou once again
Vicki xx

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Vicki hon,

I am a believer that they are always my with us. This is a verse I made when we lost my brother. "What lives in the heart; lives forever!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Vicky hon,

I am a believer that they are always with us. I made this when I lost someone very close to me and I have this verse hanging in my kitchen.
"What Lives in the Heart Lives Forever!"

I really believe that. 

Big hugs to you and your family.  :hug: 

Kassity

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Kassity thankyou so much for sharing your verse and it is so true  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Vicki,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm sure she is looking down on you, and I hope you can remember all the wonderful memories of her.  Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Vicki ~

I'm so sorry to hear about your Gram.  I know my heart broke when my Gram died several years ago.  It's hard, and of course, you'll always miss her.  But you can also be glad for your fond memories!
:hug:

Board footer