Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Daphne I've NO idea if this is the shaggy felt you're looking for or not, but I noticed CR Crafts sells shaggy felt http://www.crscraft.com/products/produc … choffset=0  and they're fairly fast on the shipping.  Does that help??

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Debbie - we're on the same wave length today... I was going through piles of 'stuff' in my studio when I came across CRs Crafts catalog and there it is... my shaggy felt. I'll call them to find out how long to ship as I need it in just a couple of days. I AM going to try Wal-Mart tomorrow and see if they've got it in.

Thank you!

Bonnie - You are so sweet! I wish you could help too....  the thought alone is heart warming!

Daphne

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Excellent Daphne, I am so happy for you.  bear_thumb

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Daphne, I' m proud of you !!  :clap:   bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Daphne our Celebrity,

I'm sure that if you talk to the right person at CRs, and tell him/her that his fur will be starring in a children's film, he'll have that felt at your door in no time!

It seems to me that you should be able to negotiate for a movie credit--everyone else seems to!

Eileen

Board footer