Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

vkallum wrote:

Any Chocolate .................... the darker the better.

I ditto you, Vicki . . . at least 70% dark!  I like Green and Black's a lot, but I just discovered at the grocery store that Baker's has a 225th Anniversary Bar and is 70% cacao.  It is DELICIOUS!  I also like Baker's bittersweet baking chocolate.  I do have a huge affinity for peanut butter/chocolate combinations, also.  Ooooh . . . I need a chocolate break!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Green & Black's Mint - veryyyyyyyyy definitely, although friends seem to like my own handmade rum truffles and Easter eggs.

Sandra  :redface:

clare14 Country Bears
England

It has to be CADBURY'S here too!!!   <sigh>.................<dream>...................

My dad delivers boxes to their factory, the smell is just a dream too!!!!   :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

I didn't know this but you can buy chocolate on Ebay. Mght have to invest in some of those peanut butter cups !!!

Yummy !!!

Claire

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Man, I didn't have any cravings before I read this thread. now I AM SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE! MILK chocolate! I love the new Herseys kisses with caramel inside.
YUM!
Sonya

lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Oh boy this hits a nerve!  I will admit to generally eating WAY too much chocolate while I sit at the computer trying to catch up here at TT.  My boyfriend has recently noticed (with alarm  bear_grin ) how quickly I can go through chocolate.   And it is ALWAYS on the grocery list!!  IT'S A NECESSITY!!  bear_wub

My "maintenance chocolate" is currently Hershey's "Nuggets", the Special Dark Chocolate with Almonds.

What do they put in this stuff that makes me constantly want "one more piece"????   :twisted:
Lynne

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

M&Ms........pop 3 or 4 in the mouth and suck on them to get them to melt!  bear_smile

Dark Chocolate....my favorite! No chocolate with anything in it...I am a purest on my choc. I have been known to eat a full bag of Hershey's Chocolate Morsels....when they are in the pantry, I hear them calling me............ bear_laugh ....... oops, gotta go answer them!  :hug:

Why can't my cholesterol medicine be chocolate flavored?????/

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I don't like chocolate

bear_whistle

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Best chocolate in the entire world bar none: Darrel Lea chocolates of Australia of course. Then, second best chocolate is' Paddington chocolates' which hide out in Paddington in Sydney ( of course in Australia. )
And then...... Lindt chocolate are really really really good.
Darrel Lea do a really really really great chocolate marshmellow nut thingy. my mind has drawn a blank. What do you call that stuff?  :redface:  :redface: how embarrassement.!
Matilda bear_whistle  :redface:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Penny said

I don't like chocolate

no you just LIVE chocolate  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I have to say - I love Lindt chocolate, except the 85% stuff which is a tad strong for me.  A bag of Lindt truffle eggs has been disappearing very quickly here today!

My other favourite thing, but it is far too expensive for me to buy, is strawberry and black pepper chocolate from a small kiwi choclatier.  It is the most divine stuff ever created...amazing dried strawberry pieces and cracked black pepper in dark chocolate.

Stellajella Wien

Chocolate? Did anybody mention CHOCOLATE????  bear_wub

In my life I´ve over eaten on a lot of things, unfortunately never on chocci  bear_tongue
One I love is CADBURY FLAKE and googling the net to post a picture here, to make y´all really drooooling bear_whistle , I found out, that Cadbury now produces it dipped and as pralines and I´m so far away from it  * close to fainting*
Quote from Cadbury´s site: In October 2004 the Cadbury Flake Praline was the latest addition to the "Flake Family" - the crumbliest, flakiest milk chocolate, nestled in a rich hazelnut praline -ideal for those more indulgent moments. unquote
openmomsweb.jpg

SHANTELL & LISA, I´d love to share a Nutella recipe I once created for my mom´s birthday:

What you need: -soft ice cream, either selfmade or you leave it outside the freezer for a while
                        - Nutella
                        - melted chocolate
                        -pan
                        - somebody who keeps the fingers away from everybody who comes along and wants to try

It´s easy: you layer the ice cream and a thin layer of melted chocci and icecream and Nutella and icecream and melted chocci on top into the pan and put it into the freezer.
After taking it back out you cut it in serving and place it on plates and your loved ones will love you forever and a day  bear_grin

Gaby bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

...and Penny, you better watch out with your long nose now  bear_grin  :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I love chocolate.  The problem is that I've developed an issue with it.  It makes me break out in a sweat on my eyelids and across the bridge of my nose.  Isn't that odd?  It can be chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, chocolate kisses, white chocolate.......anything chocolate.  My hubby thinks it's some sort of weird allergy.  Does chocolate do that to anyone else here?

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Aleta all I can say is thank goodness I don't have an allergy to chocolate .... I don't know what I would do if I did ..... I am sure I would just go on eating it

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Matilda Rocky Road is what your thinking of I think.. Thorntons Chocolates are wonderful they are made in a little village in Derbyshire England... I love Darrell Lea's Chocolate covered ginger ... dark chocolate .....

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

The list is endless - Cadburys (of course!), Nestle, Lindt, Green and Blacks, Bournville (yum!), even that cheap cooking chocolate if I'm desparate!!!!!

Can't think of any chocolate I wouldn't scoff..... bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_whistle

Stellajella Wien

Aleta,
you poor thing you! :hug:
Of course you could be allergic to choccolate or any of the ingrediens; you should have that checked out and then you can have your allergy removed. But it could also be, that you´re allergic to the wrapping, which, in many cases is made fom alluminum and many people are allergic to that. ( I know, you´re going to tell me, that you´re not eating the wrapping, but your food gets in touch with it.)

I sure hope, whatever it is, it goes away soon!

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer